Monday, February 7, 2011

big girl ponytail...

Yesterday when we were getting ready for church Maggie said, "Mom, today I want a big girl ponytail." I tried one ponytail on the top of her head and she looked in the mirror and said, "No Mom, a big girl ponytail." So with the help of lots of hairspray and a couple of extra barrettes, she got to have her "big girl ponytail".  After her hair was done, to her satisfaction, she woke up her dad to tell him that she was in fact "the cutest thing ever." 

We went to a Superbowl Party at Miss Lauren's house (her mom, dad, sisters and brother live there too, but I'm not sure Maggie notices that.)  Maggie was SO excited.  The Orwig's are BIG Steelers fans so last week Lauren brought Maggie a Steelers shirt and some socks, I'm pretty sure she likes the hand-me-downs that come from their house better then anything new I come home with. 

 

Tomorrow is baby Potato day, she's been dancing around like crazy all morning, I hope that means she's growing a whole bunch and trying to get comfortable in her cramped quarters.  We'll know soon, keep the prayers coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment