I forgot to mention in my post on Friday that Maggie rode along with Grandma and Aunt Laura to the doctor. It was time to have Aunt Laura's staples out and to get her "real" cast. I'm not sure if Aunt Laura is really nice or really crazy, but she told Maggie she could pick whatever color she wanted for her cast. Mom said when the doctor opened the drawer is was a rainbow of choices, no surprise here, Maggie picked HOT PINK!
Then nice or crazy Aunt Laura let Maggie decorate the HOT PINK cast....
I'm wondering if maybe she hit her head when she fell :) Maggie is very proud of her work.
Maybe in 4 weeks, when it's time to do it all again, Aunt Laura will have come to her senses...

Me? Come to my senses? Not likely! I think I was more excited about the "project" than Maggie was. I've gotten a lot of comments on my fun cast and I'd let Maggie pick again if I got the chance (and there were way more obnoxious colors!). She is such a very special girl and having someone to make me smile is such a blessing right now...I love that little girl more than words can express!
ReplyDelete