My studio is officially finished!!!! and it is amazing! I'm going to have such a great time out there. I have tons of shooting space, a beautiful room and a HUGE storage closet. I don't know what we're going to do with all the extra space in the garage, the basement, the laundry room, etc....I've had "stuff" stored everywhere. I wasn't sure I was really ready for the commitment of an official studio but now I am SO glad Arnie talked me into it. I need to get some pictures hung on the walls and a few finishing touches, but we're off to a great start.
I have it all set up and ready to take some pictures of Maggie when she gets home after her weekend in Omaha. I can't wait to shoot pictures of her and baby potato, I'm going to have such a great time!!

The boys did good! It looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!
ReplyDelete