Friday, February 4, 2011

ice skating??

Yesterday afternoon Maggie came running into my office and said, "Mommy, come watch I can ice skate in the playroom!!!"  When I went to look, here's what I found :)



















by the way, playing dress-up has all of the sudden become a BIG activity at our house this week.  I'm actually amazed that she has clothes on in this picture.  She's been stripping off her clothes, usually she's just wearing some bright color tutu, a pair of rain boots, a few necklaces and a hat of some sort.  So far daddy has refused to put on a tutu, but I think we're wearing him down :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you could get money from a few different people for a picture of Arnie in a tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME! I remember Easton doing that last winter down a pile of snow... he set a large flat chunk of ice on top, stood on it, and "slid" down it and told us he was skiing.... he's already asked many times since it snowed if he can go skiing. So, beware, Maggie will probably keep asking/telling you that she is going ice skating!

    ReplyDelete