Monday, February 14, 2011

big sister class...

Maggie enjoyed BIG sister class on Saturday morning and the hospital.  I was a bit disturbed by the size of her practice baby, it was HUGE... I'm used to the tiny ones, if Potato comes out the size of that baby we're going to be headed straight for toddler clothes (and the potty chair).

One of the things Maggie learned was never to leave the baby alone, so when she and Grandma headed for the store later in the day she made sure to leave baby chocolate milk in very attentive hands....

She also got a special shirt to decorate for baby potato.  Most mornings when Maggie gets out of bed she asks if today is "Crack Out Day", I'm thinking she thinks potato is going to enter the world as a baby chick.


Saturday night we had  Birthday Party with the Westerfield's.  Maggie and Alex got to play, Maggie especially liked his rubber snakes... she tried to sneak up and scare everyone with them.  Good news is she's not very good at sneaking :)


Sunday Arnie and I picked up and put together (mostly arnie) our new double stroller and got the car seat all organized and ready.  Maggie took a little spin in the new stroller, we're having such beautiful weather around here maybe we'll get a chance to take a walk this week and really give the thing a test drive. 

I go back to the doctor tomorrow, just for a routine check, I expect everything to go fine, but I take some comfort in knowing baby's going to get checked out. 

I'm sure tomorrow I will have a few Valentine's Day pictures to share, I thought I better catch up on the weekend first.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Enjoy the nice weather while you can. Thanks for sharing the darling pictures and updates. We are excited to hear what the doc has to say tomorrow. Give Maggie a kiss from me!!!

    ReplyDelete