Monday, March 31, 2014

San Antonio....

Tonight is catch up night. I'm sure I've missed a few things, but I'm catching the major highlights :) Last week we made a last minute decision to head to San Antonio and watch the Huskers play in the NCAA Tournament. The Huskers didn't do so well, but we had a GREAT time. We watched lots of basketball, shopped and did lots of laughing. I love when things come together quickly!

Mom came to the rescue and stayed in Norfolk with the girl Friday while Maggie went to school (I think I heard she let Gracie have ice cream for breakfast, but hey, she's Grandma).







 When we got home Gracie found Uncle Deems hat in the back of the car.....I think it looks better on Gracie :)
Tuesday, Gracie and I made a quick trip to the doctor. She had been complaining about her ears....the good news is her ears were ok. The not so good news is that we found out she's iron deficient....not really a surprise, she doesn't eat much meat and almost no green vegetables....She's had black circles under her eyes for several months now, so they decided to do a blood test, she wasn't very happy about the test, but she did think the Scooby doo Band-Aid was pretty neat. Now we are on the hunt for Iron that she will eat or ways to hide it in things she eats anyway. The doctors and nurses got a good chuckle out of the Norfolk Iron kid being low on Iron....the joys of a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment