Monday, March 10, 2014

Kindergarten Boss!


Maggie's teacher called this morning and asked if I could help her walk the Kindergarteners to the bank. The have been collecting pennies, with hopes of "adopting" a penguin at the zoo. I told Gracie what we were going to do and she immediately decided she was going to be the boss of the Kindergarteners and make them all stay in line :) she was pretty excited. 

Maggie (in the pink) took her job as line leader very seriously :)

After they watched their change be counted, the bank manager gave them all a tour of the vault. They were hoping to have $25 to adopt their penguin....they ended up with $94.25.

The happy little boss......

After school the girls enjoyed the awesome weather. Hopefully spring will be here soon!

Notice her shoes are on the wrong feet :) I tried to fix them, she wasn't having it!


No comments:

Post a Comment