Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween!

We made the trek to Omaha for our Annual Trick-or-Treating extravaganza. Maggie and Alex really picked up their game this year. They were eager to run from house to house and the little kids were definitely slowing them down :)  There was plenty of candy, way too much food and lots of great company. What a fun day we had!


Multi-tasking...what? she's a busy girl :)

notice the Mickey Mouse nose....

Dr. Maggie, Puppy (with no ears) Gracie, Superhero Oliver Dash, Bear Hunter Alex and Ellie the Bear.
All ready to go!



RUN, RUN, RUN!!!

I know there is more candy here somewhere....

Story time with Aunt Joyce.

Gracie was grocery shopping in the pantry....when Mom went to check on her, look
what she'd filled her basket with? Such a fitting choice for Gracie Tater :)
The girls and I stayed in Omaha until today, for swim lessons. We have a quiet weekend on the horizon, hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can get the yard ready for winter and I'm sure there will be lots of last minute yard sign delivering.....I can't wait for Tuesday (to be over)!

No comments:

Post a Comment