Daddy's girls :)
Maggie was teaching Grace to blow bubbles! We'll see if she's willing to repeat it when we get to swim lessons next week.
The Santa hats were because I was trying (unsuccessfully) to get a picture for our Christmas card and the girls didn't want to take them off.
Grace didn't love the waves.
Ho, Ho, Ho.....Merry Christmas.
Can you find Grace? I went in their room because Maggie was waking up. I looked over at Gracie's bed and she was no where to be found. I almost stepped on her. She was sound asleep, on the hard floor. This trip has been rough on Gracie....she has several bug bites on her face (and elsewhere), 2 skinned knees, several skinned up toes, a rash that keeps showing up all over her belly and face, she's fallen out of bed twice and she's pretty much refused to eat since we got here. BUT all that aside, I think she's having fun.
Gracie really hasn't eaten much of anything since we arrived last week. Yesterday we tried a strawberry smoothy and she drank alot of it. Needless to say we've had another one today and I wish I'd thought of it sooner.
At least she looks like she's thinking about eating....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment