Maggie's horse was very sweet, her name was Shakira.
While our guide never said it, I'm pretty sure he wondered if Maggie would ever stop talking and asking questions. He only answered her about every 5th one, I think his English was pretty good, he may have been pretending not to understand (or hear) her.
Apparently Cindy Crawford road this horse once....I tried to find the picture in their office so we could compare :) I think Arnie enjoyed the ride but the horse was definitely more trained then it's rider. They had a few standoffs. Maggie told him several times to show the horse who the boss was :)
As we walked back to the stable Maggie told the guy she was ready to do it all by herself (we'd been trying to get her to lose the guide rope the whole ride) and surprise surprise, she thought it was awesome and didn't want to get off.
We'll definitely go back sometime. Maggie had quite the scenery for her first ride.
A few other pictures...
There are lots of bugs here this time, Grace has at least 4 bites on her face :( We've gotten pretty good at remembering to use bug spray before we go out.
I would officially call Maggie a swimmer. She can get all over the pool, we don't have to be within an arms reach and she's pretty confident in her ability. (though she'd prefer to wear fins all the time)
Silly Gracie!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment