Maggie spent the weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's and had a great time. Gracie was stuck at home with boring ol' mom. She's been extra whinny the last few days. She's not eating (which isn't unusual, she never eats much), I don't know if teeth are to blame or if maybe she isn't feeling great. Arnie went to Lincoln on Saturday and then left first thing yesterday for a work trip. So, it's just us girls around here!
| Maggie loves Spaghetti Works! |
| Saturday the weather was beautiful. Maggie, Grandpa & Grandma went on a bike ride and had a picnic. 24 hours later it was 25 degrees....only in Nebraska! |
| Grandma bakes the cookies, Maggie and Deem clean up :) |
| Gracie's favorite new place to play at home, is under the stools.... |
| Silly girl!!! |
| She's also taken to sitting with Reagan while she eats...I'm surprised Reagan puts up with it, but she doesn't seem to mind. |
| Sunday morning Grace and I went back to Omaha to spend the day and bring Maggie home. |
| Nap time with Grandpa. |
No comments:
Post a Comment