If you don't have bath crayons, GET SOME! I don't know where I've been, but I hadn't ever seen them before, Maggie got some for Christmas and she loves them. They make the bath water a funny mix of colors but they are lots of fun.
It's chilly in Arizona, so last night after we got here Maggie and Pops needed a little fireside picnic to warm up. Maggie was so excited to see Lucy and she was even happier when Lucy slept with her.
This morning Maggie and daddy are doing a "project" they are among maggie's favorite current activities. Today they are decorating a little mailbox with glittery stickers...Arnie is getting very good at girly things.
And now as I bring this to an end...I just overheard the following conversation...
ARNIE: "Maggie, where did you come from?"
MAGGIE: "Norfolk, why?"
Happy Weekend!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Scottsdale, AZ
hahahhaha. i just laughed outloud. "norfolk, why" gracious i love that girl!!! i mean, dad, really, how did you not already know that?! hilarious! miss yall!! xoxo
ReplyDelete