Sunday, September 27, 2015

Off we go again.....

Last week after we determined Gracie's leg wasn't going to need any immediate care, we decided to use a couple days Maggie had off school and head for the Black Hills. We left Wednesday at noon, it's a good thing we didn't wait until later, the drive seemed to take FOREVER.....I'm not sure what I was expecting, it's a LONG ways up there.
Since Arnie and the girls have never been to the Black Hills, we had to make a stop at Wall Drug. It was about like I remember. Arnie says we don't need to go back :) but now they can all say they've been there and we have the free bumper sticker to prove it!



We arrived at the campground shortly before 9 (mountain time). We were all ready for a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment