Thursday morning we woke up and got our first real look around because it had been so dark as we drove in. The Black Hills really are beautiful. Maggie was very eager to see Mt Rushmore, so we decided to do that first.
 |
| Arnie and I went to Italy for our first anniversary......we spent our 10th at Mt Rushmore???? I guess I shouldn't complain, I think last year we had gas station hot dogs on our way to Branson :) |
We stopped at Breezy Point for a picnic after leaving Mt Rushmore....Gracie liked the park name.
 |
| Using her "googels" (or binoculares) to look for Breezy's :) she didn't find any. |
 |
| Family picnic selfie! Love these people! |
After a rest, some play time and dinner, we headed to Custer to explore a little and have some ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment