Friday night Arnie & Maggie went to the basketball game and Gracie and I stayed home. She was exhausted and just needed a good nights rest. I put her to bed shortly after 8 and then took the baby monitor and went down to my office. A little while later I heard some footsteps upstairs, I ran up to see what was going on....Reagan was pacing the hall and everything else seemed normal. I decided I was just hearing Reagan and went back downstairs. About 9:15 I decided to check on Gracie, I pulled back the top of her covers and she wasn't there! I freaked. I ran around the house yelling her name and looking for her. I rounded the corner to my bedroom and found this.....
....all the lights were on, the bed was made and there was Gracie. She brought bubbie, her baby and her puppy and made herself comfy. Saturday morning I asked her if she came downstairs because she was scared, she said "Nope, I be sneaky. Wanted to sleep in your bed." Little stinker!
Saturday morning we headed for Omaha. Aunt Trisha and Uncle Jeff were planning a Christmas party for the kids and we had some Christmas running to finish up.
The girls loved their time at Jeff & Trisha's....
 |
Uncle Jeff cut out Reindeer parts and stained them and the kids got to put them together, they
are SO cute! |
 |
Look out below!! Gracie didn't want to sled the first time they went out, but the
second time she tried it and loved it. She told us all about it. |
We had to wake Grace up for dinner, I think someone probably had to wake Uncle Jeff up too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment