Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving!

I'm Thankful for "my sister and my dog." By Maggie, Age 5
The girls and I headed for Omaha Tuesday after school. Wednesday was Mom & Dad's anniversary. The girls were looking through their wedding album and Maggie said, "Grandma, was this generations ago??" Silly girl. I'm not sure what made her think that....maybe the brown and peach floral dresses?

Maggie also told Grandma & Grandpa that they should go to a movie for their Anniversary....by they, she meant, Grandpa, Grandma, Gracie and her. Lucky Grandma and Grandpa, they got to see Frozen (at 2 in the afternoon) on their Anniversary date :)

Wednesday night Maggie and Grandpa disappeared to the basement for awhile....here's what they came up with.....,
http://youtu.be/yTIdWcUUMV0

Thanksgiving was wonderful. Tons of noise, food and total chaos, but it's one of my favorite days of the year.
 

Grandpa had a solution for the loose tooth, but Maggie thought the pliers were dirty :)

Grandpa & Maggie started the day off making the stuffing. I hope she's paying attention, so she
can teach me someday.
 
After all that work they needed a rest.

"Elsie, come to me! Come to me!"


A little after dinner music.







More dessert please!


 
We have SO much to be thankful for and a wonderful day with family is definitely on the list. Now that Thanksgiving is in the books, Christmas is in full swing around here....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment