I was at school to help with Grandparents day and take pictures of all the kids with their Grandparents, but Maggie made it clear, I wasn't supposed to follow her and her Grandmas around. Apparently that would be cramping her style :)
She got to give them a tour of her classroom and introduce them to Mrs. Marsden, then they had lunch together and went to recess (where Maggie taught them how to play 4 square).
Maggie generally thinks school lunch is "awesome!" She especially likes Wednesday because it's always pizza day. She really wanted the Grandmas to get to have school lunch too :) yum, yum....let's just say, the pizza didn't look like Pizza Hut and I have no idea what "Cowboy beans" are, but I wouldn't recommend them. Next year maybe they'll bring Subway!
It was fun to see all the kids with their Grandparents, I'm glad she goes to a school with such great kids and involved families. We really are lucky to be there!
Gracie's favorite time of the day is still picking up Maggie. She's getting more used to our days without her, but she definitely misses her!
Tuesday night Gracie came in from the deck with her lip sticking out and her best sad eyes...and said...."Peanut no talking to me!" hmmmmmm, I wonder what the cat usual says to her :) I think they've made up by now and peanut is once again telling Gracie all her secrets.
| Just in case you forgot, Gracie is 2!!! :) and can be found carrying at least 2 or 3 purses at almost all times. |
No comments:
Post a Comment