I spent a lot of time last week working on stuff for Bible School. We started tonight. Maggie had a great time and Gracie even stayed and played with some friends. More on that in another post. For now I'll catch you up on last week....
We spent a couple days in Omaha....
| Maggie made cookies "all by herself." She doesn't understand why she can't bake alone at home now....I told her I'd reconsider when she could reach the oven. |
| The best kind of picnic?? A cookies and milk picnic :) |
On Tuesday Oliver came over for a bit and we finally got to meet Baby Tucker. He's a doll and he was a perfect little subject during his pictures. I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, but I'm sure they will be great.
Tuesday night as soon as we got home from Omaha, we headed for the Drive-In in Neligh. I wish we thought to go there (or had time to go there) more often. It really is a fun time. I wish I had taken a real camera, but all I had was my phone....
| Our version of the Bad News Bears :) |
Maggie did SO good at her horse lesson on Wednesday. It was HOT and the barn was steamy, but I think she'd have stayed there all day. She is becoming a trotting machine, round and round her cones and all over the arena. I was really proud of how hard she was working.
Wednesday the long awaited new swing-set arrived. The guys worked on putting it up all day while the girls had to watch from inside. It was about a thousand degrees out when they finished, but that wasn't going to stop the girls from playing...
| Gracie had a slight wardrobe malfunction :) Miss Independent is determined to pull up her own pants (or panties) I guess this is the hazard! |
| Safety first, even when it comes to sidewalk chalk :) |
| Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!! |
| Apparently helmets are only necessary for chalk... |
We have a busy week ahead....say a prayer for Maggie, Tuesday is her last day of preschool, I think she's going to have a tough time saying goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment