The next 2 nights the kids will be stuffing backpacks for me, so I won't have as much time to take pictures.... (I'm not following her around all night, just in case you're wondering. I've taken 100's of pictures of all the kids, just picked a few of Maggie to share....I don't get to take any of Gracie, because if I go in her room she cries when I leave.)
| We've had some missionaries from Africa working with us this week. Maggie got to have a conversation in Lele with him. |
| Tonight was "Wacky Hair" night! Once again, I think we succeeded. |
Another note about Maggie....I've been working on establishing a new Scholarship at the high school. We're putting Grandma Margaret's name on it. Tonight when we were headed to church Maggie asked what my meeting was about today. We talked about the scholarship again and who all was contributing to make it happen and how scholarships work. A few minutes later she said, "Mom, I want to give some money too." I told her that that was very nice and that I appreciated her help, but that I thought we had it covered, so she could keep her allowance money. She was ready quickly with an answer, she said, "No mom, I want to help. Grandma Margaret would want you to let me.".....Grandma Margaret (and all of the rest of us) would also be so very proud of her little namesake! As her daddy said today, she's one of a kind :)
No comments:
Post a Comment