The 4th of July was great, but it seemed to go on and on. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have. We had lots of family and friends around to spend the week with. I'm looking forward to the quieter week ahead.
 |
| Notice Reagan's hat....Gracie was pretty proud of herself :) |
We started our day at the parade with lots of friends....
Later we went to Grandma and Pops house for a 4th of July picnic. I was busy swimming with the girls and didn't get my camera out until we went to shoot some fireworks.
 |
Surprise, surprise...Gracie loves sparklers. Both girls were a little afraid of the bigger
fireworks. Aunt Cindi was nice enough to help them find a safe place to watch (and put up
with their whining.) |
 |
Gramma Lea & Papa made the trip for the 4th. We were also celebrating their
60th wedding Anniversary. Here's to 60 more and lots more great-grandkids. |
 |
| The girls loved having their cousins here to play for a few days. |
 |
| Yum, Yum! |
 |
| Kisses for Cooper! |
Saturday was Big Bang Boom, the fireworks here in Norfolk. Mark, Elsie, Nate, Bri and my parents came to spend the afternoon with us and watch the fireworks. We did lots more swimming (and eating).

 |
Maggie decided to watch the fireworks from inside. Gracie clung to Grandma Karen, but she watched the
whole show.
|
Happy 4th of July! I'm sure before we know it we'll be doing it all again.
No comments:
Post a Comment