Saturday, March 30, 2013

TWO!

 
Dear Gracie Tater,
Happy Second Birthday baby girl! You've had quite a year. You grew into a happy, crazy, silly, toddler. You work hard to make everyone around you laugh. You love life and come at it 110% every day. You're on the GO all the time. You have a mischievous and naughty streak that can totally wear us out some days. You love and adore Maggie. You work so hard to get her to play with you, when she won't, you work equally as hard to irritate her. You still call her "GeeGee" and follow her pretty much everywhere she goes.
 
You hate to eat. If it were up to you, I'm pretty sure you'd survive on milk. I often joke that your a milkaholic. When you do eat, your favorites are cottage cheese, roni (mac and cheese), hot dogs, bologna, runzas and pancakes (and of course doughnuts, marshmallows and m&m's). You're still a great sleeper, you are ready for bed at night and happy to nap after lunch. You almost never argue about sleep as long as you have bubby, your soft pink blanket with you.
 
You've started to use so many words and put together little sentences. It's fun to listen to you sing yourself songs. You LOVE baby dolls and anything that has to do with them, you like to color and paint. Your favorite place to be is outside, you love the playground, the driveway, any place you can run and play. You didn't love winter. You called snow, "oh-no" and really wanted nothing to do with it.
 
This year you started going to daycare a day or two a week. You really enjoy your time there. You have lots of great friends, your favorite is Shelby.  When you first get there in the morning, you and Shelby pull up your shirts and rub your bellys together, it must be your secret language. You refuse to use the bathroom at school, but you have learned to nap on your mat at nap time.
 
You've done a lot of traveling this year, so much I can't really keep track. You were awesome during our week at Disney World, you just took in all the sights and chaos. We made a couple of trips to the beach, we did lots of camping, you went to Arizona and I'm sure there are some places I'm forgetting. You've pretty much been in tow since you were born, you've taken to it well and are usually happy to be drug along.
 
I'm so lucky to get to be you and Maggie's Mommy. Even on the days you make me crazy, I wouldn't change it for the world. You bring energy and spunk to our family and I couldn't love you more.
 
I'm excited to see what the two's bring to you....I hope we can avoid the "terribles" and just keep on laughing.
 
Happy Birthday Silly Girl!
I love and adore you,
Mommy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment