Gracie is possibly the most stubborn child I've ever known (I'm sure most parents say that at some point.) This week I had an unusual number of meetings, so she spent 3 days at school. Each day she was dropped of about 8:30 and picked up about 3....in all of those hours, do know how many times she went potty at school? ZERO! No accidents, she just refuses to use the bathroom with her teachers. She adores Laura, her teacher, and willingly sits on the potty, but from the minute they walk in the bathroom she says "no, potty with mommy", and she means it. We've tried bribing her and everything else we can think of, no luck! Oh we'll, I guess if she was that uncomfortable she would go. Once she has made up her mind there appears to be no changing it.
Laura sent me this picture yesterday, Gracie convinced her best friend Shelby to get in the car with her and off they went on a ride.....Before we know it I suppose they will be 16 and driving a real car :(

No comments:
Post a Comment