Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WHITE....

Several people have inquired about how Gracie is doing....I've spared you all the details thus far, but now whether you want to know or not, I'll share. We've made 2 trips to the Emergency room and one last minute trip to the pediatrician in Omaha since Friday. The good news is after being poked and proded, all signs show that she's healthy and all is well in her little body. Why are we concerned.....well, her poop is WHITE. Not like light brown, but WHITE like marshmallows, snow, milk....(you get the point). It's very strange and can apparently be a symptom of several really awful things and doesn't very often happen in a healthy child. Leave it to Gracie to defy the odds. I'm still praying that it is truly a fluke and nothing else will develop, we don't have any reason to believe otherwise.

So now you know all the gory details, thanks for worrying about and praying for our girls...the lesson to be learned here is, if your poo is white, call the doc, quickly! AND you're welcome for not including any pictures in this post :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor Gracie! I will add you guys to my prayer list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had this same issue with one of my kids (wow, totally can't remember if it was Emerson or Oakley :) typical mom brain!) and it turned out alright too, I think I remember it was just a crazy bacteria or virus and went away with no side effects. I hope the same is true for Gracie!

    ReplyDelete