Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas!

We had an awesome Christmas! It seems like it came and went so quickly again this year. I put the tree up early, thinking we'd have more time to sit and just enjoy it....well here it is almost time to take it down and I don't think we've done much of that yet. Maybe I'll leave it up a little longer!
Dig pile Mom! Thank goodness the dog didn't really join.
Merry Christmas Eve!

Grace didn't actually need Christmas presents, just a sink with running water!

Christmas Eve lunch at Danny's! I love tradition (and cheeseburgers!)


Elsie's first Danny's lunch!

Merry Christmas!

I half expected Gracie to just yell "hot, hot, hot" during the whole
candle light service....thankfully, she didn't!

Did Santa come???

Of course he did!!! Maggie got an art easel, a Cabbage Patch kid, and a car seat for her babies.

Gracie got a balance bike, a baby and a car seat. They got a new stroller to share, but Grace
seems to have monopolized it so far.

It took Gracie a minute, but once she got the hang of unwrapping presents, she couldn't be stopped!


Maggie got "REAL" tools, a tool belt and PINK safety goggles. They were just what she
was hoping for! She couldn't wait to get 'fixin' things.

All the presents they got, and they were playing with bubble wrap! The blanket
that Grace is holding was her Christmas present from Maggie. Maggie made
a doll blanket for Gracie's babies, it was SO sweet!

"baby" had to go everywhere with us.

COUSINS!

Maggie got to stay in Omaha when the rest of us came home. It looks like she and Grandpa are
putting her new tools to good use. When I called this afternoon she didn't even want to talk to me
because she was afraid I might make her come home :)
 It's still Christmas at our house. Snow has been falling all day and we're busy getting ready for Westerfield Christmas this weekend. We can't wait to have everyone in Norfolk! Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment