Saturday, December 15, 2012

LOOOOOONNNNGGG Week!

It's been a LONG week at the Robinson house. Maggie got sick Sunday night and spent all week sick. The doctor confirmed Monday that she had tonsillitis and said it could hang on awhile. He was right! She had a high fever, was throwing up and was just generally pretty miserable all week. We spent most of the week on lock down at home. It was enough to make Grace and I stir crazy!

Friday morning things were starting to look up, so she did get to go to her last swim lesson. She was so excited to get a certificate and the nod to move on to the next class....she was pretty happy that she's no longer a "swim tyke" now she's a "swim kid"......just ask her :)

This morning started with a trip to the doctor for Grace. Thankfully it looks like she's okay and by this afternoon she was her usual self.  I'm not ready for another week of sick kid.

This afternoon Maggie had her first gymnastics meet, ever! She was really nervous, because she didn't get to go practice this week, but she was SO excited. She did awesome. At the end of the meet everybody got their medal and tshirt, she was beaming from ear to ear. It was fun to see her so proud of herself.
I'm pretty sure her favorite thing about gymnastics is the chalk!



She usually falls off the beam a couple of times during her routine,
today she did the whole thing without a wobble!


Are we done yet??


I'll stay, but only if you give me another cookie!


Ta-Da!
The gymnastics meet and then dinner were Gracie's first 2 long outings in her panties and she did great! I think we can officially say she's potty trained! Yah!!!!! That's the best Christmas present a mommy could ever ask for!

Maggie was pretty worn out tonight, hopefully after a good nights rest she'll still be feeling good. I'm ready to start checking a few things off the long to do list and hopefully slow down a little for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment