Monday, December 31, 2012

Westerfield Christmas!

This weekend the whole Westerfield Clan made the trek to Norfolk! We were so excited to have them. All 22 of us ate, played, ate, slept, ate, showered, ate and celebrated under one roof. There were people everywhere, and I wouldn't have it any other way. (by the way, that 22 people included: 4 babies, 2- 4 year olds, someone who'd had a plate and several pins surgically installed in her arm on Friday and a partridge in a pear tree :)) Whoa!

"Where is everyone??"

"....here they are!"
Ellie-2, Oliver-1, Maggie-4, Elsie-6 weeks, Alex-4, Gracie-1

Ben taught Grandma to play Angry Birds....then she got an ipad for Christmas,
so maybe she'll become an expert :)


movie time!

PRESENTS!!

beautiful!

Chaos!

We've never done this before, but I have a feeling it'll become a regular
snow day activity at our house. The kids (and grown-ups) had a great time!

Good exercise for Reagan too!

Oliver liked sledding, but I think he liked "tractoring" even better!

Uncle Jeff and Oliver were a little bit crazier drivers then Arnie...poor Aunt Trisha had
to hold on tight!
I'm so glad everyone was willing to make the trip up, we had the best time and were happy to have them all. I hope they'll all come back next Christmas! Yesterday marked the official end to Christmas celebrations at our house....I think I'll leave the decorations up and the lights on a little longer. Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment