Sunday, September 30, 2012

They really do.....

.....have 9 lives.




This is Peanut, our garage cat. Looks pretty good right? She's been missing for a few days. We didn't think much of it, she always shows back up. This morning Arnie heard meowing coming from the storage compartment on the front of the camper, he opened the door and there she was. She's been locked in there for somewhere between 9 and 13 DAYS! That's right, DAYS! No food, no water, no light and very little space. I can't believe she's ok! That could have turned out so awful. God was on Peanuts side.

I swear we're very careful with our kids and our dog, but I probably wouldn't hire us to cat sit anytime soon!

**UPDATE- 8:37pm- Maggie just went to the garage to get a popsicle....right after she went out the door we heard a SCREAM. Not a little scream but a serious scream. Arnie got to her first, Peanut was standing right next to her holding a live mouse in her mouth. She kept letting the mouse go and chasing it down again, I think Maggie's screaming was like cheering to Peanut. I was planning on taking her to the vet in the morning for a good check-up, but apparently she's back to her old self. That a girl! Maggie might need therapy!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment