They were so deep in conversation, we had to capture the moment.
Today was Carly's 7th Birthday! It was fun to celebrate with her tonight.
You know it's a party with Grandma gets out the ukulele! :)
Gracie was pretty pumped about her cake and ice cream. She made less mess then most of the big kids. I think she was worried about wasting a drop!
Poor Henry. He puts up with her so well, before we know it, he'll be big enough to fight her off!
On a side note. Gracie and I are back hard at work on potty training (we took a little break, we were both getting too stressed out about it.) This go round she's still winning, but I'm hopeful she's going to surprise me and potty train herself as my birthday present :) wishful thinking?!? At least she has the outfit down..... (complete with 2 pairs of shoes)....
.....maybe tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment