Last night we went downtown for dinner. Surprise, surprise Gracie didn't want to be held....so we got out the leash. I swore I'd never be that mom but with her it's SO handy! After dinner we walked to Ted and Wally's for ice cream.
Today was HUSKER day! Maggie wanted to go to the game with us, she did good. It was a long game for a 4 year old (and her mom). Thankfully the Bamsey's were there so she and Keelyn could entertain each other. I think collectively they watched less then 5 minutes of football :) thankfully Grace stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa.
Go Big Red!!!!!
It would be WAY too much to ask to get them both in the same picture...
Before we left this morning Grace mastered the somersault.....(not so ladylike in a skirt.)
She was really happy to see Brandon and Kaitlyn. She even invited Kaitlyn to be in her picture (then she asked her when she could come babysit.)
Best seats in the stadium......
The girls got to meet real cheerleaders and then they got to hold their Pom poms! Probably the highlight of the day.
The Huskers won!! Maggie slept all the way back to Omaha. I was impressed that when we got home and Grandpa asked her who won, she knew the answer.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment