Gracie has totally mastered the swing set. I don't know why I'm surprised, the girl can climb anything. I often find her standing on the kitchen island or sitting in the middle of the dinning room table. She might be a little braver then I'd like, but I'm glad she feels like she has a little independence. Maggie has always enjoyed playing, but is a bit cautious. I wish we had a doctor in the neighborhood, I have a feeling there are multiple sets of stitches in Grace's future. Gracie loves playing in the playhouse, and so far (knock on wood) Maggie is very happy to share. For the most part she is very kind to her baby sister, I'm very proud of her.
Gracie probably has a bruise on her bum from all the trips down the slide, but she wouldn't think of letting us catch her......
http://youtu.be/zvsa5hTJNlg
No comments:
Post a Comment