We spent the last 5 days at Camden State Park, in the southwest corner of Minnesota, camping with my mom's whole family. We had such a great time. I'm so glad everyone got to be there. Maggie loved being with Connor and Hailie (I expect today she'll start going trough withdrawals) and Gracie enjoyed all the attention.
 |
| All 19 of us....plus Reagan and Darby. |
 |
| COUSINS!!! |
 |
My Grandma is a pretty tough chick! I hope I can still camp and keep up with my
Great-Grandkids in my mid 80's! |
 |
| We did lots of relaxing.... |
 |
| There was a surprise silly string attack... |
 |
| Card playing... |
 |
| We didn't forget chairs, we had plenty, not sure what this was all about... |
 |
| Bounce, bounce, bounce....even Gracie decided she liked the bounce house. |
 |
| A little bike riding... |
 |
| "Hailie, help me....someone put me in this cage!" |
 |
| Gracie thought she was pretty hot stuff, coloring with the big kids. |
 |
| Even the big kids did some coloring. |
 |
| Lots of eating!!! Surprise, surprise! |
 |
Grace wanted to try out the new bike. Now she thinks she should get
to ride it all the time! |
 |
Uncle Lee won the best dressed award! Yep, that's right, those are paper coveralls.
When you're cold you'll use whatever you've got! |
 |
| Maggie doing all the work for Aunt Laura :) |
 |
| Time to relax! |
 |
| Maggie and Daddy taking Mom for a little voyage... |
 |
| Mom relaxing and enjoying! |
 |
| Send them out to sea... |
 |
| I had to prove that I could still do this. It was much easier when I was 14. |
 |
| Arnie's obnoxious, but totally accurate, imitation of Vadim. |
 |
| The ride home was pretty quiet.... |
 |
| 2 worn out girls! |
What a great trip! I can't wait to do it again. When we were kids we camped together often, I'm so glad we've started that tradition for our own kids. I'm a lucky girl to have such a cool family!
No comments:
Post a Comment