Not really, but it sure felt like it today. It was a big change from the 100 degree days of last week.
We decided to try out the new bike park this afternoon. It was awesome! I have a feeling it will work its way into our usual rotation. It was really cloudy and fairly windy, so we had the whole place to ourselves. Maggie loved the real "streets" and all the signs. I ticketed her twice for failure to stop at a stop sign....she said, "mom, I don't have to stop when no one else is on the road.".....hmmmmm, I wonder where she's heard that before??

 |
| Grace was much more intersted in pushing her car then riding in it. |

I hope this video works. We can thank Aunt Diane & Howie for the constant ringing! At one point we stopped her and explained that her bike would still work if she stopped ringing it.
 |
| Grace LOVED the kids sized benches all over the park. |

 |
| Taking a little break. |
 |
| Hello!!! |

Tonight after supper Pops had a special dessert picked out for the girls....
 |
| Surprise, surprise, someone has a little attitude! |

Pops was supposed to do the clean up, but somehow he got out of it :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Love it! Can't believe Pops got out of clean up duty though!! :)
ReplyDelete