Maggie got a pair of sequins pink high tops for Christmas from Aunt Trisha & Uncle Jeff....of course she thought they were AWESOME! At Christmas they were too big. She's been trying them on a couple times a week since....and this week, THEY FIT!!!
They made an interesting outfit with her capri leggings....she had a certain Punky Brewster-esq look about her :) I have a feeling we will all be seeing alot of these shoes in the coming months.
AND, not to leave Gracie out. Santa brought her a zoo for Christmas, and because I'm a space case, I put it in the cupboard and forgot about it. Until today (when she emptied the whole cupboard)! I should hide toys all the time, it's fun to see her try out something new.
Merry Christmas in August!!!
Just for fun here is a picture of Grace from our walk this morning.....I turned her seat around so we could "chat" while we walked....she thought it was fun for a little while. Then she got tired of me and wanted to see the scenery and wave at all the people we met along the way.....so much for our chit-chats!

No comments:
Post a Comment