Yesterday, when I picked Maggie up at school it was 72 degrees!! It was unbelievable! The kids were all playing outside (without there coats) and they'd had ice cream for a snack. It made me want to live someplace with great weather all the time. Once we got home (and Grace went down for her nap) we put that new Gator to work...
 |
| We took all the Garland off the porch and Maggie hauled it all to the shed. |
 |
| I wish we could have this weather every day!! I miss being outside. |
 |
| I don't EVER remember being able to play by the Christmas tree with the windows open. |
 |
No matter how many new "fancy" (and noisy) toys kids get, the old traditional toys
are still some of the favorites. My Grandma got Maggie a felt board for Christmas (and she cut out a
zillion little pieces for all the bible stories), Maggie has been telling Grace and I lots of stories. Yesterday she
was telling Grace the Nativity story and she said, "I'm letting all the animals give baby Jesus hugs and kisses. Gracie, guess what, the camel didn't even spit at baby Jesus, he must be a nice camel." |
This morning when I was getting Maggie ready for school, (I'm her mom it's my job, but keep in mind, at this point I've gotten her up, gotten her dressed, helped her make her bed, helped her wipe her rear, helped her brush her teeth, made her breakfast, etc....), anyway, I was combing her hair and she said, "Here is the ponytail holder, isn't it nice of me to give that to you? I do lots of things to help you, maybe you should help me sometimes." Oh the mind of a three year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment