This morning marks the end of "Christmas Break" and the reentry to reality. Maggie headed off for school this morning, she has church tonight and all of the usual stuff gets back in full swing this week. It's time to start taking down the Christmas decorations and putting the house back together. Thankfully Miss Lauren still has 2 more weeks of Christmas break (YAY!!) and I think Brandon will be back with us for a few days this week too...so I guess it's not all back to normal, we're so glad to have them both that we'll take whatever time we get.
This weekend we had a great New Years Eve at home with the Ries' and then Sunday/Monday was Westerfield Christmas at Grandma's. There are more and more of us all the time and we just get to snuggle a little closer to find someplace to sleep. I love having all of us under one roof but I think I'm getting too OLD to sleep on the floor. I think Maggie may have been the person up the latest....she's such a sweet little girl, why does she have to HATE sleeping SO much?? At 12:45am, I had to threaten to take her home, so she'd lay down, and I'm not sure what time she finally fell asleep. She was sleeping with Grandma and Grandpa....by morning she had chased Grandma off the bed and she was taking up more then her half.
 |
| yep, that's right, Maggie and Carly are doing the thriller dance.... |
 |
Maggie got a gift card from Santa for HuHot (her favorite restaurant), so Sunday
she took us all out for lunch, she was so excited to get to sign the credit card. |
 |
Gracie's helmet apparently didn't bring the Huskers much good luck, we'll be in
search of a new theme later today. |
 |
Pretty sure Maggie is throwing up a few gang signs, to go with Uncle Deem's
new hat. |
 |
Really a giant piano?? Maggie loves it and Aunt Bobbie doesn't have
any kids at home for payback..... |
 |
| Grandpa makes a good climbing toy!! |
 |
Uncle Deem let Maggie fly his new helicopter, she crashed it in to the ceiling
repeatedly. |
 |
| Apparently Maggie and Pops didn't notice we have furniture to sit on... |
 |
| Grace was trying to sneak a turn at the computer....she kept looking over to see if I was watching! |
No comments:
Post a Comment