I'm feeling really good and Gracie is eating like a champ and generally being a very good girl.
We've had alot of questions about her middle name....Tate...well, there are actually several reasons for it....
1- It originally came up as a tribute to "Potato", the name we've been using for her for months
2- It means cheerful, and we hope that's what she will be
3- It was my Great-Grandma's maiden name, we didn't know this when we originally picked it, but it makes me sure it was the right choice.
4- Gracie Tate has a nice ring to it :)
Another day and a half at the hospital and then we're off to figure this out on our own... I think we're ready. I'm not sure Maggie or Reagan know what all this excitment really means for their lives, but they'll adjust.
Here are a few pictures from our day...
| conversation with her baby doll |
| Yep, it's a clown nose. |
| Already making faces at each other. |
| Pops made himself really comfortable in our hospital room. |
| Gracie is going to need to toughen up quickly! |
No comments:
Post a Comment