Every time I stop to blog, I tell myself I'm not going to get behind again.....and then guess what, a month goes by! Here we are again!
The girls have been marking off the days until the baby comes on a calendar....it's not going as quickly as Gracie would like. Gracie has decided the babies name should be "Chip Table Chair Careful Robinson"....Chip is because you know, she was potato and what else makes sense....not really sure where the furniture came from :)
Hopefully the pictures will help me remember what's been going on around here....and this time I'm going to try harder not to let a whole month go by before I sit down to catch up again!
Right before Halloween Arnie and I spent a weekend in Chicago with friends. We didn't get to see the Cubs play in Game 5 (because there was no game 5) but we had a great time.
We got home just in time for Aunt Trisha and Uncle Jeff's annual Halloween Party, Trunk or Treat at church and a week of halloweek festivities!
 |
| Gracie went as a crazy cat lady! She carried the outfit well :) |
 |
| Maggie decided on a dolphin trainer! She loved her costume and her dolphin. |
 |
| I got to help with the craft station at Maggie's fall festival, we made spider hats :) |
 |
| They made hats at Gracie's fall festival too! |
 |
We spent Halloween in Omaha Trick or Treating with cousins! We had great weather and lots of
fun as always! |
 |
These girls wanted Trick or Treaters to come so bad! Uncle Deem snuck around the house and
rang the bell. The few kids who did stop got LOTS of candy from some excited little goblins! |
 |
| Even horses need a pedicure every once in awhile! |
 |
| We've been working on handing coats out to all the backpack kids we serve. One day last week it was a family affair! |
 |
Last Saturday we made a last minute trip to Lincoln to visit Grandma Lea in the hospital and go to the Husker game. Grandma
Lea's nurse was so sweet! She taught Gracie how to check Grandma Lea's heart :) |
 |
| Go big red!!!! |
 |
| We thought letting the balloons go would be the highlight of the game but...... |
 |
| ....the last minute win was so exciting! These girls are pretty sure they are lucky charms. |
 |
| This is what it looks like on Monday morning after a busy weekend! Gracie HATES to get up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment