Maggie's softball team ended fall practice yesterday with a family kickball game. Gracie was so excited that she was going to get to play! We played kids against parents.....we all had a good time and thankfully no one got hurt :)
 |
| why wouldn't you wear a dress and sparkly hat to play kickball?? |
 |
| total concentration going on in the field :) |
 |
| I think there was a kid every 4 feet on the field....seems like an unfair advantage. |
 |
After church we went to the barn for awhile. When Maggie got done riding she said "can I walk Jude a couple of laps so we can talk?"
and so they did :) |
We made Aunt Barbara's sugar cookies this weekend. The girls did a great job decorating them. The only problem is neither of them seem all that interested in eating them, so mom is doing most of the eating....it's ok because I'm eating for 2, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment