Maggie is still doing really well. Today it seems harder to convince her to eat and drink. I'm sure it hurts like crazy. She had a little macaroni and cheese for breakfast, but hasn't wanted much since.
She didn't understand why I wouldn't let her ride her bike this morning. But did admit later on that she feels better when she just sits quiet.
Her voice is definitely different. I think some of it is swelling, but if I wasn't looking right at her, I wouldn't recognize it.
Gracie is worried about Maggie. She checks on her a lot. She's done better then I expected with Maggie being so attention needy. She's really happy to participate in all the Popsicle and pudding eating.
I said no to riding bikes, but she did get to go do sidewalk chalk for a while.
Last night Grandma and I took out all of her braids, she could have won an 80's hair contest for sure....
No comments:
Post a Comment