Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summer??

I thought summer was supposed to be a slow, relaxing time of year??  Yah right! It's been a busy week at our house. Maggie still has junior golf this week, yesterday she also had horses and softball. Poor Gracie probably feels like she's been on the Maggie tour. (I guess that's what being the youngest is all about.)
After her hit last week, she insisted on wearing pants for both of her games this week
so she was ready to slide!

Gracie found a lovely seat for her baby. Poor baby, she also spends about half the
game stuck through the fence!

Good thing she wore those pants. She had 2 hits and the she slid into 3rd base and home plate.

A video of Maggie's hit and slide into home plate.... (sorry about the loud yelling mom!)
http://youtu.be/6k0czJvtukk

I think Maggie's favorite parts of the game are giving the other team 5 after it's over and
team meeting/snack time!

After the game Gracie wanted to run the bases too.

 
Why do I even make my bed???

Look who's gotten tall enough to stick his head out of the stall?? Every time
he heard Maggie's voice he stuck his head out to check on her.


Little girl.....BIG horse. Her walking Reagan doesn't look so
strange anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment