The girls and I transplanted our container garden out into the yard. Farmer Maggie asked if we could add Sweet Corn and Watermelons to our already planted strawberries, peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes. I'm hoping that something on that list grows and is edible. I'm really not much for gardening but Maggie really wants to grow and "sell" some of her vegetables :)
A farmer came and tilled up all of our wild grass yesterday too....I told Maggie we were planting corn. She was a little disappointed when she found out I was joking. The farmer is planting alfalfa and oats to feed his horses. It will look really nice when it fills in, but right now it looks a little messy! I hope it doesn't rain too much.
Friday night we were in Omaha for Grandma Westerfield's 85th Birthday! We had a great dinner and celebration of her. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of her with all of her great-grandkids...what was I thinking? Next time.
And one last picture....
She's so sweet when she sleeps :) After I took this picture, I was trying to remember if I had any sleeping pictures of Maggie at this age...then I remembered she never slept!
No comments:
Post a Comment