Sunday, June 9, 2013

Golf, the weekend and a saddle!

Friday was the last day of Jr Golf. Maggie was very proud of her certificate (she asked the pro to put Margaret on it instead of Maggie) and trophy.





Friday night we hung out at home. Maggie suggested a walk, because we all need some exercise.....I think Reagan liked hanging out at home better.





"Daddy too big!"








They are still painting our house, it looks great. I think they'll finish up this week.



On Saturday we made a trip to Omaha. We ran a few errands and then took Maggie to look at a used saddle we heard about.





She can hardly wait to see Chevy this week and try it on. It took a lot of work to get these stirrups short enough for her little legs! I'm pretty sure she'd have used it as her chair all weekend if we let her.








Arnie and I left the girls in Omaha and came home to spend today cleaning the shed. It was SO gross, I was embarrassed to let people see it. After a day of work, it looks great, I'll happily show it to anyone who'd like a look!

Tomorrow morning I have 4 pallets of mulch showing up....I better get some rest, sounds like a back ache is in my future!

1 comment:

  1. I could loan you a 17 yr old son who is a very hard worker! He is going to spread mulch for me next weekend.

    ReplyDelete