Monday, April 15, 2013

Horses, Birthdays, Gymnastics and more...

Friday night Arnie, Maggie and I went to a horse jumping show in Omaha. I didn't know what to expect, it was really neat. Maggie was totally into it, surprise, surprise...


 

This giant Percheron was tied up, getting ready for the big opening. Every time Maggie
turned her head and smiled the horse did the same thing. I really wish I had taped it. He
was a ham!

She had a seat, but she spent most of the night right down in front.
Saturday, Arnie and I went to get him all outfitted for the Kentucky Derby....long story short, I made him try on a bow tie (he was a good sport), I laughed so hard I cried, we didn't buy the bow tie :)

Saturday evening we had a Birthday dinner with the Westerfields...I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. We had lots of fun. Uncle Jeff taught all the kids to slide down the steps head first....I have a feeling that may come back to bite us one day :)


 

Yesterday, Maggie had a gymnastics program. Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Mark, Uncle Deem, Elsie, Amy, Carly & Michelle came to watch. She was really excieted everyone was there. She did great and seemed to really enjoy herself.



The bar is her favorite.

A little wave for her cheering section.


 

Look at these BIG girls! Elsie looks so much like Gracie...
 A couple more pictures...
Sunday at softball practice Maggie got her helmet and her uniform. She thinks
she's BIG stuff. She gets to be #5 just like Miss Lauren :)

This morning Gracie and I cleaned the pantry....I'm not sure how I thought that
was going to work....now that she's sleeping I better go finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment