Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Back in the saddle...

Yesterday, Maggie had her first ridding lesson with a trainer here...It was a little different then her lessons in Mexico. She doesn't get a switch (much to her irritation), the trainer is more strict and the horse is MUCH bigger. But he's very gentle and she did really well with him.  They usually wait until kids are closer to 7 to start them, but she agreed to evaluate Maggie and at the end of her lesson she invited her to join the stable....Maggie knew she may not be old enough, so she was really pumped that she did well and gets to go back next week.


Maggie and Chevy...I have feeling we'll be seeing lots of pictures of this pair!
 After we got home, we trading riding helmets for bike helmets and spent a little time outside...


Grace is getting really picky about her clothes, especially shoes. Last night she wore her nightgown, pajama pants and rain boots (on the wrong feet). This morning she had a fit at the at the carpet store because she wasn't wearing "kitty socks"....darn Easter Bunny, I knew there was a good reason I had a white socks only rule!

Gracie's favorite part about the backpack program is that she gets to ride on the cart every week. Maybe I should trade in my stroller :)

No comments:

Post a Comment