Sunday, June 10, 2012

keep up....

I didn't keep up with my posts while we were in Florida the way I hoped. So now I have lots of pictures and I'm not sure how to organize them. I'll split them into a few posts and see if I can get most of the ground covered.

Grace isn't very fond of this hat, but who goes to Disney and
comes home without mouse ears.


Anytime Gracie could break out of her stroller she was off...and someone
had to chase her all over.



Gracie was a trooper. She didn't fuss about being strapped into her stroller, being hot, being up
late...Disney is a tough place for a one year old, but she just rolled with it and took it all in.

Gracie was waving and Chip & Dale, so we thought we'd take her over there.
Once we got there, she wasn't as excited to see them.


Neither was her big sister. Maggie never did warm up to the
characters. She just doesn't like things in masks.


Apparently they were tired of waiting.


It rained a lot while we were there, but we could usually find a dry place to
wait it out. The down pours didn't last too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment