...that Maggie is 3 years old and today is the first time we've ever been to the library. I'm embarrassed to admit that, it's not that we don't read, we read all the time and she has tons of books at home, but for some reason I've never thought about going to the library, until today. She loved it. We got a library card, read a few books, picked 10 books to check out and came home with a bag full of new stories! Duh....why haven't we done this before. Needless to say, we'll be going back, I think it's likely it will become a part of our weekly routine.


This afternoon Maggie and I made a new snack...she did all the mixing...


...then tonight we all enjoyed her creations.

Maggie and Arnie making their fantasy football picks during the draft...Maggie kept saying "pick the cute boy" and she couldn't understand why daddy, Uncle Evan and Uncle Jeff were having a "giraffe" on the computer...(draft, giraffe...whatever.)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment