Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do you know why...

...the park is SCARY for a 6 month old???

.....now you do! Maggie just wants to help Grace have fun too.  We went to Tahazouka park to play tonight, the best part might have been Maggie trying to say Tahazouka all the way home. I wish I had recorded all her variations.

Yesterday the girls went to the park with Grandma, apparently that was a more relaxing trip for Grace....

Gracie's new facial expression...like an old man who forgot his dentures...
The park is an exhausting place!!
Today when I picked Maggie up at school, one of the teachers, who just adores her, said that today she told Maggie her skirt was really pretty and asked if she could wear it. Maggie said "No silly, your too big, but I'll give you a hug instead." :)

Arnie's went to a dinner tonight at a feed lot in Wisner, while we were having supper Maggie asked me if Daddy was eating with the cows? I told her I didn't think so, then she asked if he was eating the same thing as the cows? I didn't have the heart to tell her he was probably eating the cows....

A few more pictures...
Gracie hangin' at a bar (a sports bar...we only have so many options around here for dinner)

Yesterday Maggie sounded out and then spelled several words for Mom and I. She's doing great. This letter box
has been a great help.

Saturday morning Arnie and Maggie are racing their pinewood derby car at the NIM picnic...it may not be fast but it sure is pretty.

Big Stuff!

Yum, yum, this sweatshirt tastes delicious!
Today, Grace thought I was really funny, until she noticed the camera....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR_-Xqj4wcA

No comments:

Post a Comment