Gracie was so excited to turn 6!
| She didn't have much on her Birthday list, but she did want tensous :) (tennis shoes) |
| She took Kitty cookies for her Birthday Treats at school. |
| She wanted to have a horse lesson, eat dinner at Pizza Ranch and have ice cream cake. It was her day, so she got all 3 wishes! |
For Gracie's Birthday Party, she wanted everyone to wear pajamas, get their toes painted and watch a movie. We had a couple of high school girls come and do all their toes, I think she loved it. Gracie didn't want her friends to bring presents, I think she really didn't want to be the center of attention while she opened them all. Our first idea was to have all the little girls bring a pair of flip flops for an exchange, Gracie quickly remembered that one of her friends wears special shoes and may not be able to wear flip-flops....Gracie has a heart of gold. She would never want anyone to be left out, kids flock to her and she makes friends everywhere she goes....I think her kindness has a lot to do with it....anyway, we decided on sunglasses. The girls all loved the sunglasses!
Gracie got to have one more Birthday party in Omaha! She requested Grandma make meatloaf and chocolate cake :)
I think Gracie had a great Birthday. I can't believe she's 6 already, I love watching her personality grow and change. Before we know it, we'll be hanging up 7 balloons.
No comments:
Post a Comment