I have to catch up my Blog posts or someday Haddie will ask why she didn't have a 1st Christmas :)
 |
| Our Christmas Card Picture :) |
Reid and Haddie's 1st Christmas Eve at Danny's! In 25 years we're going to need the whole backroom :)
 |
| All ready for Church. |
 |
I can't believe I didn't check to make sure this was clear before I let them run down the steps!
Oh well, it's as good as it's gonna get. |
 |
| Why did we get them presents??? |
 |
| All the princesses ready for their Disney Cruise!!!! |
We had Westerfield Christmas at our house on New Years Eve! It was a great time and I'm so glad everyone still makes time for it. We all look forward to it. I can't wait to continue the tradition in our new house next year!
 |
| Even Clark the puppy got to come....Maggie loved him! |
 |
| Is it midnight yet??? |
 |
| 5......4......3.....2.... |
 |
| ......1....Happy New Year!!!! |
 |
| 2017 Here we come!!!! |
 |
| "HEY, HEY....you all are watching her right???...Someone help me!!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment