I hate summarizing a whole month in one post, because I know so much will get left out....but it's the only way I will ever get back on track and that's more important to me!
January flew by! The tree came down, the kids went back to school, it iced and snowed....we've had 3 snow days in January, I think that's the most we've ever had!
Arnie has continued to heal. He's feeling good and back to normal life. He'll have one more surgery in Rochester on March 2nd and then hopefully we can put all of this behind us.
Our house is coming along. It's all closed in, the framing is done and the windows are in. This week they started putting the stone on the outside, the HVAC guys are busy putting up duct work and the electrician is trying to keep up with my ever changing list of outlets and lights. It still seems like there is TONS to be done before we get to live there, but we're making big steps and it's starting to look like a house.
January wasn't all snowy! The beginning was pretty warm. On a side note, I feel like my house is being
taken over by LEGOS!
|
| Gracie got to spend the night at Lauren's over Christmas break, they snuggled up with the biggest Teddy ever! |
| Haddie LOVES her big sisters. It doesn't matter what they are doing, she thinks it's funny! |
The girls got "real" cowgirl hats for Christmas. Grandma took them to have them fit and bent (who knew??) so they're
ready for show season....
|
| ...we've always known Gracie had a big head but this made it official. Her hat is 2 sizes bigger then Maggie's! |
| "I'm not a little baby anymore Mom! |
| Haddie's pedicure :) |
| The girls still really like doing Yoga....Partner Yoga often ends in a fight! |
| Haddie had an awful reaction to some antibiotics, she had hives all over her body, poor baby! |
| We had to do a little work on a rental house, only Gracie would dress up for manual labor! |
| Gracie loved going to Maggie's basketball games....but I don't think she watched 2 minutes of ball all month! |
Maggie really enjoyed playing basketball in January. She loves being on a team and having her dad as a coach. She's a
fierce defender and has the great advantage of being several inches taller then the rest of the girls on her team!
Twining! I can't dress them alike too often, Maggie feels a little left out. It's pretty hard to find
clothes in all 3 of their sizes.
|
| Haddie had had enough of snow days! Go back to school!!! |
| Time flies! |
One Wednesday when I was helping at school Gracie's class had a sub....what's that saying...
"When the teachers away....."
|
| Haddie needed to try on her life jacket for our Cruise. She looked like a turtle when she crawled around... https://youtu.be/YRdQVsViB74 |
| Wrigley spent 3 weeks at boot camp in Sioux City. She learned a lot and has been much more cooperative since her return home. She's still not too keen on Haddie bossing her around! |
We thought we would have a great sledding hills at our new house, but they aren't steep enough. So instead of sledding they got to ride around behind the snowmobile and build snowmen (with mud features, YUCK!)
No comments:
Post a Comment